Sunday, September 4, 2016

My new Adventure

My new grandson will be here any day and I am quite excited to hold this precious one. I have been thinking of starting a business at home. We need the extra income and it will help with me still being able to stay home with the children. It will be an online shop on Etsy. It will take awhile to get it up and running as I will have to get some equipment and learn how to use it. It will be an exciting adventure as well as having the kids help me. I want to make shirts, mugs, hats, etc... I have been doing a lot of research on this and I have a lot of unique ideas. I may try to make wood signs as well or any other crafty thing I can learn how to do. I wish I could start now but must be patient until I can get enough to get started. Once it is up and running (hopefully in the next couple months), I will post the link here. :) That is about it at the moment. Hope all of you are doing well and goodnight.

No comments: